Where You Heading

They say an angler goes through 4 stages in life,

1 To catch a fish,

2 To catch the most fish,

3 To catch thee fish,

4 To just fish.

Sounds right that. I don't bother aiming for thee fish any more plus if it does come along I will hopefully put the bugger back. 3 or 4 lbers do me nicely

• Like 1

They say an angler goes through 4 stages in life,

1 To catch a fish,

2 To catch the most fish,

3 To catch thee fish,

4 To just fish.

im on stage four neil i just love being in the zone , i crave the panic the meltdown the drama and deep breths lol

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

stage 4 for me to mate, got a nice little river running next to the new house so brownies on the dry fly for me this year I think? ive always been a sea and course fisherman with just a dab at fly fishing here and there but I can see me doin much more of that from now on.

• Like 1

Like all types of fishing but will never again get into that Carp fishing on still waters never met so many divs in all my life most of them antis aswell. It's the silly pictures and naming fish I can't get me head around either much rather spend an evening on the barbel or grayling.

• Like 6

stage 4 for me to mate, got a nice little river running next to the new house so brownies on the dry fly for me this year I think? ive always been a sea and course fisherman with just a dab at fly fishing here and there but I can see me doin much more of that from now on.

nothing beats it tbh
  • Like 1

Never ever been a numbers guy every fish i catch im over the moon with

Im just about to start lure fishing for pollock something i have never done but it looks a very intense style of fishing you either get it away from the kelp or you loose haha

So hopefully i will have a few pics i can share on sunday afternoon

• Like 1