F.a.o. Bunnies And Trigger

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 months old now lads...how time flies.   From this...   To this...    

nipped out and took this pic earlier will try and get some more tomorrow. i thought they were a year old tomorrow mate  

very nice looking thing mate,,,,but by feck you have aged...   you deffo didnt get the pick of the litter trigger...

Posted Images

image.jpeg. Fa postie littlest welp from nest atb bunnys.

That bitch is in good condition nice to see.

Bill hardy I've kept one back out of 3 knpv line Dutch herder pups you wouldn't bielieve the amount of people that ask is it a staff/gsd some head to it for a young dog.

. Aye a get remarks of how much bull in cryuff he got a stronger head than lots a the local bull xes lol it his what it his and has fecking strong physically he'll need those attributes plus fa my little adventurous walks lol. These herders malls etc ,fa me are with out doubt in a different league as far has herding breeds go. Sounds a good animal yas have there.c green .atb bunnys.

That's a nice strong bitch bunnies...I think I probably got the smallest male he's about 25 inches and 60 lbs mate.

yes postie she was my pic of the bunch but it was a male I wanted again so my nephew got her ,she his close and I can see how she develops ,there's another male around the height of brego and one more maybe a 26 ,Rainey 25 but by feck she his a powerhouse broad deep front quarters hindquarters to match ain't seen her in flesh fa awhile but the handler tells me this another of the bitches that his my type of animal .atb bunnys.