F.a.o. Bunnies And Trigger

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 months old now lads...how time flies.   From this...   To this...    

nipped out and took this pic earlier will try and get some more tomorrow. i thought they were a year old tomorrow mate  

very nice looking thing mate,,,,but by feck you have aged...   you deffo didnt get the pick of the litter trigger...

Posted Images

12 months old now lads...how time flies.

From this...

20160502_185745_zpsgdux3vrt.jpg

To this...

20161212_132824_zpsbfomgvbf.jpg

20170131_115629_zpss2qmyjbs.jpg

20170131_123523_zpsgcusnd2r.jpg

very nice looking thing mate,,,,but by feck you have aged...

you deffo didnt get the pick of the litter trigger... :laugh:

• Like 4

billhardy is mine the only one with the black neck and tail? hes got a line down his neck like a ridgeback aswel

no the dark ones seem that way ,Mia the dark bitch my nephew has his the same, if I was younger I would have trained them both her and cryuff now that would have been interesting. Lol . Ta me if it would have been a bitch stopping she would have out shadow off a doubt been it she was the welp off the , but has we no that where it ends its what happens when they leave fa there new handlers that matters and these two males Ben and brego have found great working homes with good understanding handlers great stuff atb bunnys.
. Those knvp dogs trigg have other breeds bred in em at times of need a knows ta deaf they have had pit and mastiff bred in em over many generations just fa performance enhancing, the way it should be in all working bred livestock atb bunnys.

image.jpeg. Fa postie littlest welp from nest atb bunnys.

That bitch is in good condition nice to see.

Bill hardy I've kept one back out of 3 knpv line Dutch herder pups you wouldn't bielieve the amount of people that ask is it a staff/gsd some head to it for a young dog.

• Like 2

nipped out and took this pic earlier will try and get some more tomorrow. i thought they were a year old tomorrow mate

IMG_3174_zps359tzaxy.jpg

Ben very similar ta the dark large bitch trigg she about 25 so a decent size and strong.ill get some pics to moz of her she his quick off the mark type .atb bunnys.

you can see the stripe down the middle of his neck. i had a lab X when i was a kid she perminatley had a mohican down her kneck.

IMG_3176_zpsdcuwqneh.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good lads...

12 months old now lads...how time flies.

From this...

20160502_185745_zpsgdux3vrt.jpg

To this...

20161212_132824_zpsbfomgvbf.jpg

20170131_115629_zpss2qmyjbs.jpg

20170131_123523_zpsgcusnd2r.jpg

very nice looking thing mate,,,,but by feck you have aged...

you deffo didnt get the pick of the litter trigger... :laugh:

You'd age if you had a Mali cross mate...

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg. Fa postie littlest welp from nest atb bunnys.

That's a nice bitch Bill ideal for the bunnies mate

IMG_3174_zps359tzaxy.jpg

Ben very similar ta the dark large bitch trigg she about 25 so a decent size and strong.ill get some pics to moz of her she his quick off the mark type .atb bunnys.

you can see the stripe down the middle of his neck. i had a lab X when i was a kid she perminatley had a mohican down her kneck.

IMG_3176_zpsdcuwqneh.jpg. The last of the Mohicans Ching a skuke be having a pow wow shortly all good fun init done another ten mile getting slowly bak in my stride hopefully be twenty every other day by April try get the big fella something like.atbbunnys.