F.a.o. Bunnies And Trigger

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 months old now lads...how time flies.   From this...   To this...    

nipped out and took this pic earlier will try and get some more tomorrow. i thought they were a year old tomorrow mate  

very nice looking thing mate,,,,but by feck you have aged...   you deffo didnt get the pick of the litter trigger...

Posted Images

Aye great pics postie he come a nice animal the whole nest seem ta be ticking the boxes da there handlers . Cryuff ain't done a lot family matters have put a slow go ta that ,but he showing ok and will be raring fa next season just had bits and bobs he was never kept fa the rabbit job just a companion on my walks .the little bitches killing well pocket rocket around twenty two. Three.ill get some pics on morrows moucher.of cryuff atb bunnys.

nipped out and took this pic earlier will try and get some more tomorrow. i thought they were a year old tomorrow mate

IMG_3174_zps359tzaxy.jpg

Ben very similar ta the dark large bitch trigg she about 25 so a decent size and strong.ill get some pics to moz of her she his quick off the mark type .atb bunnys.

billhardy is mine the only one with the black neck and tail? hes got a line down his neck like a ridgeback aswel

no the dark ones seem that way ,Mia the dark bitch my nephew has his the same, if I was younger I would have trained them both her and cryuff now that would have been interesting. Lol . Ta me if it would have been a bitch stopping she would have out shadow off a doubt been it she was the welp off the , but has we no that where it ends its what happens when they leave fa there new handlers that matters and these two males Ben and brego have found great working homes with good understanding handlers great stuff atb bunnys.