Ferrets Are Evil?

Guest Navek

Just go round for a beer with them , they might be nice people ......and when at there's having a drink when they ask why you keep ferrets just say " well I'm not aloud to shoot rabbits anymore after I shot my last neighbour because they were c**ts so I have to ferret the rabbits instead "

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

Depends how drunk we were.

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke

if they rent it can't you have a word with there landlord.police and council will take years to do anything.

It's private rented wouldn't know where to begin to find out who owns it.

Came home today to a pile of raw bacon on my ferret hutch ???.

butties at yours then, just a bit of brown sauce on mine please,
  • Like 1

Just go round for a beer with them , they might be nice people ......and when at there's having a drink when they ask why you keep ferrets just say " well I'm not aloud to shoot rabbits anymore after I shot my last neighbour because they were c**ts so I have to ferret the rabbits instead "

? Brilliant

if they rent it can't you have a word with there landlord.police and council will take years to do anything.

Came home today to a pile of raw bacon on my ferret hutch ???.

Get in touch with your landlord and tell him that your worried for your pets . Pork isn't good for them ( not sure 100% BT sure I read it somewhere ) . If your landlord has any sense he will help you because

He keeps a Tennant

He won't have to try fill the house with new Tennant when theirs c**ts next door

He doesn't have to run the risk of them damaging his property

• Like 1

Came home today to a pile of raw bacon on my ferret hutch .

Sounds like the police have already been there.

• Like 2

Yes I read the same, I believe it's due to the large amount of salt, I'm not sure if it was a peace offering or it was left to wind me up the point is they shouldn't be touching my hutch or feeding my animals.

I'm ringing my landlord on monday, thanks for the advice.

Obviously I don't know what their like but I imagine if it was a piece offering they'd have given it to you in person.

• Like 2

Yes I read the same, I believe it's due to the large amount of salt, I'm not sure if it was a peace offering or it was left to wind me up the point is they shouldn't be touching my hutch or feeding my animals.

Obviously I don't know what their like but I imagine if it was a piece offering they'd have given it to you in person.

I just wouldn't trust them to give them a 'treat' (all be it the wrong type of food you could say it's the thought that counts) this was the same person that called them evil the day before ...

?

I just wouldn't trust them to give them a 'treat' (all be it the wrong type of food you could say it's the thought that counts) this was the same person that called them evil the day before ...

?

I wouldn't trust them either . Is it a couple who live next to you

Sound like a bunch of townie chavs if you ask me, I can't stand them folk, personally, I would be hammering ten bells out of his door at the first squeak I heard, but then I'm over 6 foot and often referred to as a brick outhouse.

In your case I would get on to everyone, your landlord, the police, find the landlord who owns next door, council, you name it I would be on to them, the more fuss that's made to as many people as possible the better.

Or, you could play hard ball, live catch rat traps, every now and again drop half a dozen rats through his letterbox, bad tenants usually soon vacate, rabbit guts wrapped up nicely as a parcel and posted to him, chavs hate unwrapping that, don't forget the odd dead thing dripping maggots, hang them on his door, or the fence, plenty you can do to be persuasive, but going down that route you must be prepared for it to get worse before it gets better, move your ferrets if possible, he will try and up the anti, so just keep upping your game until he realises he is dealing with some sick twisted person who will always win !

Sorry your having to deal with that, it's not nice for anyone, glad all my neighbours moved away !

• Like 1

Ive just built my ferrets an outside court, i put them in there this weekend for the summer.

Ive had along chat with my neighbours which dont (didnt) understand ferrets, but they do know.

I told them what i use them for and what they are like.

I asked them not to feed them as they are on a strict diet (there not) and to make them aware that i have ferrets if they ever escape, hopefully not...

And actually managed to give some rabbit meat away too.

FF

• Like 1

Sohavlike a bunch of townie chavs if you ask me, I can't stand them folk, personally, I would be hammering ten bells out of his door at the first squeak I heard, but then I'm over 6 foot and often referred to as a brick outhouse.

In your case I would get on to everyone, your landlord, the police, find the landlord who owns next door, council, you name it I would be on to them, the more fuss that's made to as many people as possible the better.

Or, you could play hard ball, live catch rat traps, every now and again drop half a dozen rats through his letterbox, bad tenants usually soon vacate, rabbit guts wrapped up nicely as a parcel and posted to him, chavs hate unwrapping that, don't forget the odd dead thing dripping maggots, hang them on his door, or the fence, plenty you can do to be persuasive, but going down that route you must be prepared for it to get worse before it gets better, move your ferrets if possible, he will try and up the anti, so just keep upping your game until he realises he is dealing with some sick twisted person who will always win !

Sorry your having to deal with that, it's not nice for anyone, glad all my neighbours moved away !

So to get rid of a bad neighbour You have to become a bad neighbour. I think she should have a word and try sort it that tit for tat never ends well.

• Like 1

Sohavlike a bunch of townie chavs if you ask me, I can't stand them folk, personally, I would be hammering ten bells out of his door at the first squeak I heard, but then I'm over 6 foot and often referred to as a brick outhouse.

So to get rid of a bad neighbour You have to become a bad neighbour. I think she should have a word and try sort it that tit for tat never ends well.

Agreed, if you read the post properly you would have seen that's what I suggested first.

However, some people, (townie type chavs been one) don't respond well to reason, so yes, if the problem persisted I suggest becoming a bad neighbour, fight fire with fire, and I have no qualms about doing it if the need arises, I deal with situations, not pussy foot around pandering to needs of the world.

• Like 2