Ferrets Are Evil?

i'm afraid chivalry is dead now.

Not really I was in kwik fit yesterday ,and a young lady was struggling to get her pushchair in the reception,so got up an held the door open for her must been 4 times as she went out to get shopping then came back whilst waiting for her vehicle.

Same as if someone's walking behind me I hold the door not let it slam in their face,its just manners my parents raised me up with respect.

Exactly. As I was coming out of Tescos with my newspaper the other morning I saw a young mum with a pushchair, a toddler and about 8 bags of shopping struggle out of the doors.

I said to her "You shouldn't be struggling to take all that to the car.."

"Put half of it down and make 2 trips."

with an attitude like that i bet your also the type of man that rolls on,finishes far to soon then rolls off .no consideration.tut tut.

Bet he even wipes it on the curtains when hes done :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

Depends how drunk we were.

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke

Not really I was in kwik fit yesterday ,and a young lady was struggling to get her pushchair in the reception,so got up an held the door open for her must been 4 times as she went out to get shopping then came back whilst waiting for her vehicle.

Same as if someone's walking behind me I hold the door not let it slam in their face,its just manners my parents raised me up with respect.

Exactly. As I was coming out of Tescos with my newspaper the other morning I saw a young mum with a pushchair, a toddler and about 8 bags of shopping struggle out of the doors.

with an attitude like that i bet your also the type of man that rolls on,finishes far to soon then rolls off .no consideration.tut tut.

I suppose that's an improvement on using her pillow case!

Edited by ginger beard
  • 5 months later...

Orange is the new black lol. Atb dc

you've lost me.
series on net flicks gb, rampant lesbians muffling each other out in jail lol, not directed at you pal. Atb dc

don't watch stuff like that DC,i'm to busy living it.

i didn't think it was aimed at me,i never had a clue what it was about.i don't think there's anything people can say about it that would upset me.

they call me at work ''rudy hoi'' which translates from polish to english as copper balls.hence why my ginger dog is called rudy.

• Like 1