Ferrets Are Evil?

It might be a good idea to ask someone you know who has a certain "appearence" to pop round and see you and on their way from their vehicle to your front door to knock on this guys door and ask him to show you a bit of respect and keep the noise down at stupid times of the night . Doesnt have to be threatening or violent , just a word in his ear . All he has to do is say his piece to the guy and be on his way to your house for a cup of tea.

Obviously i dont know your neighbour or know what hes like but he doesnt give a shit about what you think . He;s got a lot of balls when it comes to dealing with you but his arse might drop out of him if he thinks you have some sort of backup . He sounds like the type who might retreat back under his rock . Has to be worth a try and it doesnt have to be a threat or violence . Sometimes just the whiff of reprisals does the trick .

• Like 2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

Depends how drunk we were.

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke

It might be a good idea to ask someone you know who has a certain "appearence" to pop round and see you and on their way from their vehicle to your front door to knock on this guys door and ask him to show you a bit of respect and keep the noise down at stupid times of the night . Doesnt have to be threatening or violent , just a word in his ear . All he has to do is say his piece to the guy and be on his way to your house for a cup of tea.

Obviously i dont know your neighbour or know what hes like but he doesnt give a shit about what you think . He;s got a lot of balls when it comes to dealing with you but his arse might drop out of him if he thinks you have some sort of backup . He sounds like the type who might retreat back under his rock . Has to be worth a try and it doesnt have to be a threat or violence . Sometimes just the whiff of reprisals does the trick .

Bung TOMO a few quid . He looks like he could curdle milk with a sinister stare

• Like 1

i'm afraid chivalry is dead now.

Not really I was in kwik fit yesterday ,and a young lady was struggling to get her pushchair in the reception,so got up an held the door open for her must been 4 times as she went out to get shopping then came back whilst waiting for her vehicle.

Same as if someone's walking behind me I hold the door not let it slam in their face,its just manners my parents raised me up with respect.

• Like 2

If it's loud and rowdy at that time in the morning I'm sure dibble would probably call around if a domestic disturbance / noise nuisance call was made.

Keep calling the non emergency 101 number each time they do it and make a log of the incident numbers, dates and times and get your neighbours to do the same, they will eventually be paid a visit and one of those blue and yellow stripey cars parked outside the house once or twice a week should dissuade most people from carrying on the same way.

With a list of police incident numbers handed to the landlord from all the neighbours (not just you) and the knowledge that eho are also looking into it he will probably try and get his tennant to play ball because he won't want the hassle.

For what it's worth, we had a matron (the eho's sound monitoring device) in our spare room a few years back due to one neighbour who breeds rotties and some little yappy terrier things because the barking would be virtually all night, every night as owls, foxes or any animal making a noise would set them off. Altogether there were 6 properties that signed the complaint and shockingly for the period they knew they were being monitored they kept the dogs quieter. Once that period passed they didn't bother again so a letter was sent through to them anonymously stating that we knew they were in breach of the terms in their property deeds and we would pursue the issue if they didn't do something about the constant barking day and night.

When ourr properties were bought by the family off the local estate 80 odd years ago, they were the last ones that didn't have any caveats on them. Subsequent property sales where they were for residential only not farming / smallholding had a clause that kennels for commercial purposes were not allowed as the keeper on the estate subsidised his wage by breeding working dogs for shooting / farming. We know this is in their deeds because of the previous owner asking us about it so we decided to use it as a final measure to get then to be respectful. Their property is about 1/4 mile away from everyone else in all directions but the noise was ridiculous.

We havent had a problem with then for a few years now as they stopped breeding the terriers, the rotties are nice and placid and we barely ever hear them now.

Edited by Jax13
  • Like 1

Guy moves in and has a party. You tell him to turn it down and he does. He doesn't like ferrets but decides to give you some bacon probably cause he thinks he's been a bit loud.

In one day you've phoned the police 'and' the council.!!!!!...?

Personally I'd b away out to by a set of state of the art subwoofers.........

• Like 1

Guy moves in and has a party. You tell him to turn it down and he does. He doesn't like ferrets but decides to give you some bacon probably cause he thinks he's been a bit loud.

Well I wouldn't want you as a neighbour either with that attitude.

If you read the above comments you will see how long this issue has been going on for, if the guy apologised and never did it again then there would be no issue.

• Like 1

Well I wouldn't want you as a neighbour either with that attitude.

If you read the above comments you will see how long this issue has been going on for, if the guy apologised and never did it again then there would be no issue.

I've read them....with the dates on them. Within a day you phoned the police and the council. If I read that wrong I apologise. If it's true you reap what you sow.

Not really I was in kwik fit yesterday ,and a young lady was struggling to get her pushchair in the reception,so got up an held the door open for her must been 4 times as she went out to get shopping then came back whilst waiting for her vehicle.

Same as if someone's walking behind me I hold the door not let it slam in their face,its just manners my parents raised me up with respect.

Exactly. As I was coming out of Tescos with my newspaper the other morning I saw a young mum with a pushchair, a toddler and about 8 bags of shopping struggle out of the doors.

I said to her "You shouldn't be struggling to take all that to the car.."

"Put half of it down and make 2 trips."

Exactly. As I was coming out of Tescos with my newspaper the other morning I saw a young mum with a pushchair, a toddler and about 8 bags of shopping struggle out of the doors.

Lol

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke
  • Like 5

Edited by ginger beard