Ferrets Are Evil?

That's good to know thanks RTurlough they wouldn't or shouldn't have any concerns regarding the ferrets.

But you do read horror stories about them taking people's dogs for no other reason apparently than they are working dogs.

I have no respect for the rspca I think they are as bent as they come.

The neighbor issue is still on going unfortunately , took it up with their private landlord who has promised on numerous occasions that he will make sure he has nobody around after midnight and is considerate of everyone else and how sorry he is etc etc.

Since found out the landlord is big pals with the tennent and the problem has not got better if anything worse so I'm not bothering with the landlord anymore just sticking to the council.

The man that lives directly underneath the yobs has epilepsy as well as learning difficulties and we explained this to the tennant, on Weds morning there was two of us at his door at 2am asking him to turn the music down as he had woken the neighbor on the other side of him and her children as well as myself.

The next morning the man below him approached me to tell me he was also woken up and was in a bit of a flap and had a fit as a result.

When I spoke to the council they said there's no way to prove the fit was down to the events that happened on weds morning.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

Depends how drunk we were.

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke

Easy thing here is to write up a petition form going to each of your neighbours with a telephone contact for each one and in 3 sentences their own account of experiences with this neighbour. Hand it to your local Environmental Health Officer and one to your local MLA. Tell the council you have just handed it to your MLA because nothing is being done. Then you will see the ball moving.

You are a few months away from the summer party period so the way I would be looking at this is the following.

1). Who has been affected.

2). What affect its had on each neighbour.

3). Where each of your neighbours live in relation to this person so it can be cross-referenced for definite to know the noise was from him.

4). How the matter needs to be rectified immediately.

5). Ask for a timeframe for this remediation to take course with a follow up to each neighbour to say that the matter has been dealt with, by which body (council/mla) and an emergency contact now moving forward should the problem persist.

This is what I would do.

• Like 1

Council will ask you to keep a sheet detailing time noise levels etc for three weeks if you still want to go ahead they will install a microphone listening device ( Mind if will also hear you so no kinky stuff or screaming ) then they will go to see the neighbour couple next door make a complaint every year when the summer starts and they cant sit in there garden for a dog barking all day on the other side

Council will ask you to keep a sheet detailing time noise levels etc for three weeks if you still want to go ahead they will install a microphone listening device ( Mind if will also hear you so no kinky stuff or screaming ) then they will go to see the neighbour couple next door make a complaint every year when the summer starts and they cant sit in there garden for a dog barking all day on the other side

Next step after the two week diary is sound monitoring equipment then hopefully get their lazy arses kicked out ??

• Like 1

Next step after the two week diary is sound monitoring equipment then hopefully get their lazy arses kicked out

they get sent a letter so they are aware they are being monitored

f**k all that.stand in his garden,throw the biggest brick you can lift through his window then stand there screaming whatever you want at them.maggie thatcher said ''in times of stress,never seek to decrease tension.always seek in increase tension'' or something like that anyway.take my advice and it'll get sorted one way or another or don't and it will drag on for months or years.

Haha don't get me wrong at the time groggy eyed and pee'd off I could feel very tempted to do that, I appreciate your advice but Im not going down the criminal damage route, the landlord would foot the bill and it's not really his fault plus it's just not something I would ever do.

I'd love to give the lad a good hiding too but again it's not the way forward really, I won't be in this situation for months or years as I'm free to leave here if I'm feeling threatened or unhappy I just mentioned it is financially beneficial to stay put.

• Like 1

fair enough then why not get a smack head to do it a couple of times.they'll do anything for £10/20.the dirty horrible better off dead b*****ds.just giving suggestions.how have they been lately.?

Then they probably come back an steal her stuff to sell. I wouldn't want a smack rat near my stuff.

i was only joking.i wouldn't have anything to do with one either.

• Like 1

fair enough then why not get a smack head to do it a couple of times.they'll do anything for £10/20.the dirty horrible better off dead b*****ds.just giving suggestions.how have they been lately.?

I don't know any smack heads ?

Still being loud and inconsiderate in the early hours on random days during the week and weekends but he hasn't left anything on my hutches since or been seen snooping so I think he got the message in that respect.

We had a few crossed words on weds at 2AM I'm afraid there are only so many times you can politely and repeatedly ask someone to keep the noise down without loosing your temper.

I was sceptical of how the council would work but to be fair they have been really good obviously things take time to be resolved as I appreciate they can not go around evicting people on hear say but the ball is rolling now so hopefully won't be too long ??