Ferrets Are Evil?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

Depends how drunk we were.

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke

I'm surprised with your looks and all the hard cnuts on here you haven't received fifty thousand videos of cnuts on the pads willing to go round and sort the cnut out weres dogfox when you need him.

I was going to say the same but didn't have the energy to turn down the challenges for a straightner

• Like 1

I'm glad Micheala is getting so much support from the hunting blokes,do you think she'd get the same response if she was ugly or a tranny?

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

• Like 5

never liked anybody i dont know near my stuff , oh theres a crap in the corner of that cage , How often do you clean them out ? what do you do with the feces after youve cleaned them out ? how many do you have in that hutch ?

nosey barstools no sense in any of there daft questions there just poking there nose in , trying to find out stuff thats got sod all to do with them waving there wee council id like it was a light sabre :laugh::laugh:

thank feck i own mine and theres a good 6 foot fence all round it

• Like 1

Thats not true about the RSPCA at all. I have been in this predicament about a nuisance complaint. RSPCA only called if their is a clear humane issue i.e. housing. Don't you worry your wee cotton socks. This is about noise at crazy hours and at too high a volume. Council will be on your side honestly.

• Like 1