Steamers/ Bedbugs

Thanks lads.

Stormyboy, ye id love a cimex but its just too dear to be justified imo. I dont get nowhere near as many BB jobs as the urban pesties so im looking for something cheaper but as effective.

Jessica, i cant find one of those. Its not on ebay anyway. will keep looking though

Torquemeda, Is it a dry steamer you use? Im looking for something that will tick all the boxes including not cost me a great deal. Any pointers on a specific model to look for ?

Edited by trappa

Karcher do a version for £150 or so, but there are other similar ones that you can get cheaper.

With the pinhead nozzle setting the steam output is too high on these types (Cimex you can adjust the output) and will strip away the fibers of a mattress quite easily, but it is good for cracks and crevices if don't want to use chemicals on them. For the mattress I just use the flat applicator, comes out nice and gentle, kills the bed bugs just the way we like... :thumbs: