Starting early this year as the weather had worsened by the end of last season. Mabel (sob, good pig that one) was the last to go. Saved by a week after her sprint from the trailer. But that made it even harder.
Anyhow. Prepping the new site took a lot of effort as we have had pretty miserable weather for a few weeks.
Getting the pig ark out from the mud was really difficult. Going to have to mount it on pallets in future. So spent a few hours prising it up and putting bricks under, then pallets.
I did try towing with my trusty Land Rover to begin with but the grass was too wet and maybe the tyres weren't knobbly enough.
Even the low box couldn't shift it.
So I used a more suitable tool.