I have seen some comebacks in my time ,but I can't imagine any other team but Barca doing that !

Started watching the game but was really tired n cranky ended up having a daft wee tiff with the wife so stormed of up to bed early lol, was gutted this morning when I woke up n looked at the news knew it was going to be a cracker as well ?

Unbelievable game,to go again after Psg got the away goal shows the belief those players have in each other.......brilliant......i still think Liverpools win in Istanbul was a bigger achievement though as comebacks go.

• Like 2

Unbelievable game,to go again after Psg got the away goal shows the belief those players have in each other.......brilliant......i still think Liverpools win in Istanbul was a bigger achievement though as comebacks go.

Yes, I'll go along with that. Even I was cheering for Liverpool. And I'm a Man U fan. My mates were disgusted with me, but sometimes you've just got to cheer a fantastic performance.

Istanbul was a final though ,a bigger more important game ,the whole occasion was a part of it .

At 3.1down ,late in the game ,needing three goals !!!! only Barcelona and possibly SAFC would dream it could happen .

• Like 2

I think it was a harder task simply because the switch had to be made during the game........Barcelona had 2 weeks to get their heads round the task in front of them and plan for it Liverpool had 15 minutes.

I think it was a harder task simply because the switch had to be made during the game........Barcelona had 2 weeks to get their heads round the task in front of them and plan for it Liverpool had 15 minutes.

It was defiantly emotional ,I watched it in a local pub ,half the pub was in tears the other half were women ,Rooney was in there and even he was chuffed to bits .

• Like 1

Yes, I'll go along with that. Even I was cheering for Liverpool. And I'm a Man U fan. My mates were disgusted with me, but sometimes you've just got to cheer a fantastic performance.
I bet they where . . I'm disgusted with you and it was yrs ago & I don't know you lol
  • Like 2

Istanbul come back wat a night almost left at half time but I stayed and as thay say the rest is history

Id love to of been in that ground i think id of collapsed and died on the spot if that had been my team........i envy fans of clubs who have these big moments in Europe its something i,ll always regret about supporting this pile of shit !.......mind you we had a great time in France winning the mighty Intertoto Cup once :boogy:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I have seen some comebacks in my time ,but I can't imagine any other team but Barca doing that !

Started watching the game but was really tired n cranky ended up having a daft wee tiff with the wife so stormed of up to bed early lol, was gutted this morning when I woke up n looked at the news knew it was going to be a cracker as well ?
Was the tiff about she said your not allowed to watch the football mate...??

I so I f****n would. Not that Rangers will ever see a CL final.