F A O Gruffalo Griff And Any Other Knife Maker.

riohog good vid that, I watched it the other night with my lad. I wonder how long that took him with no power hammer, these old smiths have amazing knowledge that is being lost.

An old local smith in his 90's died at the start of this year, now there is no one in the county, he was the last of the traditional breed of blacksmith, everything on the coal forge & bellows and beaten by hand. Unbelievable skill & knowledge all gone. He did stuff with metal you wouldn't think possible, he even made a couple of pieces for the queen and met her in person twice. He loved to talk and share his knowledge FOC.......he will be a miss.

riohog good vid that, I watched it the other night with my lad. I wonder how long that took him with no power hammer, these old smiths have amazing knowledge that is being lost.

An old local smith in his 90's died at the start of this year, now there is no one in the county, he was the last of the traditional breed of blacksmith, everything on the coal forge & bellows and beaten by hand. Unbelievable skill & knowledge all gone. He did stuff with metal you wouldn't think possible, he even made a couple of pieces for the queen and met her in person twice. He loved to talk and share his knowledge FOC.......he will be a miss.

think there is some young artisans about .but the jap sword job is a different level altogether past down by many generations and very secretive .

• Like 1