tell me about it when I was after a used one I could not find one for love or money so bought new

Its nice to hold fits the hand nice but TTF not for me

o well if it don't sell I'll keep it as a paper weight lol

I think most of us that have fired catty,s for a few years,no that it's the person not the catty that's accurate I have a Notty old hazel fork that fits my hand like a glove and I hit a lot of stuff with it more than with any commercial catty I,ve owned, good luck with the sale

How mad is that as I was writing the above reply a flock of ferals that my neighbor encourages to land in the garden just arrived, I,ve just come in with the dogs and my coat was still on the back of the door, all my coats have a catty in the pocket and this one just happened to have the ppsg in and low and behold hit this flying rat off the ridge so I,ll stick a pic in your thread just to show they do work

post-102539-0-88764900-1488982093_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

nice one

have you had a look on the slingshot forum mate, I know it's an American site but there are a lot of Brits on there, and all the adds are for catty,s you may get a good swap if you can't sell it or there might be people in the wanted section after one,

Thanks bud

but am in no rush to sell am using a natural ive had for years and can shoot it very well and bought a oak fork catty OTT for a treat that I love that I can shoot even better

one go's in my work coat one go's in my walking about coat sorted :D

• 4 weeks later...