Accessory Rail +Bipod

Any of you guys fitted an extra rail to your rifle ?

I want to add a sling and a bipod to my cricket, but it's seriously lacking rail space, I was thinking.....get a short rail underneath at the front of the stock so I can fit a bipod to it, and possibly a second stud so I can get my sling on permanently.

Most of my shooting is either walking with a Nv, a spotter or thermal, hence wanting a sling.

driving with a lamp, hence wanting nothing.

Or bench rested target shooting, hence wanting a bipod.

I am thinking a quick release bipod, fitted to a short rail, extra stud for a sling. So I can have one, both or neither in a very short space of time.

Would any of these help you out Rabid

the ones on the right are barrel mounts

and the one on the left has the stud fitted for ether the gun sling or by pod

but the one with the stud dose not fit the barrel mounts but may still help you out

pm me your addy and post code and ill bang them in the post for you

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ps,,, the pics went in the wrong order so bottom to top bud lol

post-63400-0-41632000-1488825539.jpg

post-63400-0-43065500-1488825548.jpg

post-63400-0-98227500-1488825556.jpg

post-63400-0-61790100-1488825566.jpg

• Like 1

Get a bipod that has a fixing point for a sling on it?

I thought about that, but I don't always want a bipod but need the sling
well when you dont want bipod the stud is still going to be there to take a sling
  • Like 1

Get a bipod that has a fixing point for a sling on it?

I thought about that, but I don't always want a bipod but need the sling
well when you dont want bipod the stud is still going to be there to take a sling

Not if I used a piccatanny mount quick release bipod, I think I would need to add an extra stud.

Would any of these help you out Rabid

the ones on the right are barrel mounts

and the one on the left has the stud fitted for ether the gun sling or by pod

but the one with the stud dose not fit the barrel mounts but may still help you out

pm me your addy and post code and ill bang them in the post for you

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ps,,, the pics went in the wrong order so bottom to top bud lol

Hey jimmy, as always, a real king offer from you, what fitting is the one with stud ? Is it a piccatanny ?

And if your using a Harris bipod and do add a rail. I have some genuine Harris quick releases for sale

Just like these but a lot cheaper

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/351722502206?_mwBanner=1

What price you wanting moxy, I have a Harris bipod already, so I could in theory,...fit a rail, a quick release for the bipod, Jimmy may have a stud fitting that will fit the rail for my sling to go behind the bipod......may be the ultimate solution.

Take 2 guns with you? 1 with a bipod and 1 without. Sorted.

Ha, I may look like a donkey.............

I don't use the bipod for night shooting, that's when I really need a sling, but I want the option of putting the bipod on during the day, I just hate all the faff of fitting stuff and taking it off again, quick release has to be the way forward, the cricket is a blank canvas at the mo so want to get it right first time before drilling the stock.

And if your using a Harris bipod and do add a rail. I have some genuine Harris quick releases for sale

Just like these but a lot cheaperhttp://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/351722502206?_mwBanner=1

What price you wanting moxy, I have a Harris bipod already, so I could in theory,...fit a rail, a quick release for the bipod, Jimmy may have a stud fitting that will fit the rail for my sling to go behind the bipod......may be the ultimate solution.

I will say £15 posted. I will be putting together few sets once the length of rail arrives and then list them.

Just like these but a lot cheaperhttp://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/351722502206?_mwBanner=1

I will say £15 posted. I will be putting together few sets once the length of rail arrives and then list them.

I will have one anyway, will be handy on something.