Regrettable Tattoos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by

That's a coincidence, the first thing I do in the morning is have a look at the dragon wrapped around my back and legs, I'm thinking of getting single beds...

I know a different boy who's black and got his whole body tattooed white apart from one arm.......oh hold on!!

Iv got an indian feather. It's an eagle feather given to boys that hunt. My late father lived with Canadian indians and I grew up listening to stories....He had one similar but I only just remember it....It's similar as far as memory allows.

I have a bull after my time in spain following the fighting bulls.

I have my wives name.

I'd like one more small one of a hunted fox and I'm done. They are small hardly seen and part of me

Don't have any myself never really something I fancied lad I know covered in them whole chest front of neck the bottom half of his heads a honey comb and to top it all of ...... he's got a French bulldogs head on his hand

You cannot tell me he'll no regret that

A lad i know had a 3 crows on his neck lol.

The type of crows you used to draw in school as a kid.

Like a W.

And he had an eyeball tattooed on his palm.

After a few years the eyeball wore away.

worse than the worst tattoo is those hula hoops people have in there ear lobes.piercing are pointless to.

Saw a documentary, someone had stretched their lobes too far, had to have them cut and stitched, reminds me of the rings around the cream horn until it's down to the knees

I have some frim 30 years ago. I chose wisely and regret nothing. Tattoo's are a picture of both who you once were and where you was in the world.... Leave em be. Life's too short... ;)

I heard of a guy in the Rhondda who had a bumble been on his helmet.

And a flower tattooed on his foreskin.

When he tugs the old boy it looks like the bee is going in and out of the flower lol.

And another lad who had a tattoo saying.

"Your name" on his knob.

And when he would be chatting girls up he would tell them ive got your name tattooed on my knob.

Which he did lol.

Met my biological father for the first time a few years ago when I was 25...within a couple of months the c**t went out and had mine and my 3 kids names tattooed on his forearm in big fancy writing...fell out with him about 6 months after that and haven't spoken to him in 18 months...what a prick

• Like 2

I have a dragon on my lower left leg ,forget it's there half the time, I nearly had a scorpion on my neck when I was really young never got it done and a kid I worked with went an had one done so I never bothered ,lucky escape as his looked shit and I wouldn't like it now.

My dad has tats of a butterfly on his lower arm an a swallow on his hand but in the 60s it was poor quality work an no colours on them and the dark ink is pretty rough ,

Makes you wonder what these women with full sleeves or legs will look like when they are 60 !