Sign in to follow this  
FUJI

Cheers Folks..

take up metal detecting mate,,keep ya eye in,,lol.....

night hawking pays...hahaha..

Like others have said before me ive enjoyed your posts, pics, write-ups,your a decent bloke, pity the lurcherworld isn't full of decent blokes like yourself who are always wiling to give advice and share their knowledge and experiences to others, I respect you has a person and also a fellow lurcher enthusiast, I wish you all the best for the future. Regards Collie John.

• Like 2

If your done then fair enough but you could still continue posting on here I'm sure you have thousands of stories and photos to share, I have also always enjoyed your posts.

Adam

thanks for the brilliant posts and photos that i've really enjoyed in the last few years. I've always taken an extra interest when I've seen you've posted due to your way with words and always positive attitude, and your last post just sums both of those qualities up perfectly.

Will miss the laughs seeing the nutcase Pom's orange backside careering off into the distance in your photos :laugh:

All the best with whatever life holds for you now mate, and thanks again.

Do the book Andy.

Cheers, D.

Yeah, do the book. You've got a cracking bunch of photos that you had up on the Minshaw thread to give it atmosphere and the feel of days now gone. :thumbs:

I'll buy a copy and i'd bet plenty of others would.

• Like 1

Hanging up the leads eh??? I'll bet come next season when that big dog of yours is climbing the walls you cave into temptation lol...

Always enjoyed your pics and yarns mate, good luck in the future whatever way it goes

• Like 1

Do the book Andy.

Cheers, D.

he aint got the time D,,,if hes not out with the dogs,,,,hes on the phone two hours talking about them... :laugh:

• Like 1