Sign in to follow this  
FUJI

Cheers Folks..

hope you still come on here to comment and give advice.what are you going to do now?daytime tv is shit.good luck

• Like 3

Always enjoyed your posts and especially the pics some stunners among them. All the best for your future and best wishes.

Always enjoyed your posts and especially the pics some stunners among them. All the best for your future and best wishes.

+2 , pop in now and then andy ,when you feel like it :thumbs:

Good luck for the future fuji.

I've enjoyed your posts and pics the same as everyone else on thl.and the good advice your given lads over the years.

After a long summer off.

I hope you can feel them mountains calling you back into action next season.

There's a few years left in them legs yet.

All the best king.....

• Like 1

Don't offen comment on post but I've always like reading your post even before I joined will you be keeping the dogs or letting someone else run them and just watch from the side line every once in a while .

Andy, good luck in all you do. You have seen too many nights and days in the field, with dogs that have stuck in the memories of those that have seen them and those that never believed you. Get it down on paper, there's a book in it somewhere.

I always had you down as a collie cur type bloke, but hat last picture explains your recent love of big lugged desert dawgs

ATB Trench

Good luck have enjoyed your posts mate. You be back on them hills next season after a boring summers atb

All the best for the future i don't know you but it's plain to see your passionate about your mutts and the game thanks for sharing your memories and knowledge 👍

Thoroughly enjoyed looking at your pics and reading your posts I am sorely going to miss them. Don't be a stranger though mate! Always welcome to give your valuable advice at anytime! Put some pics up of the pom occasionally a real celebrity! I wish you the very best for the future Andy! You take care mate!

Andy I understand what you are saying all I can say is good luck to you and hope you still keep in contact with us all best of luck you are a champ :toast::thumbs: .

brilliant posts and pics by far the best on here great dog man atb be lucky mate

• Like 2

Never met you bud but just from reading your accounts of your adventures/trips out etc very plain to see your passionate about your dogs & your hunting. Hope you still get out now & again as i dont think its something you can just turn off ... not when its in your blood.I Wish you all the best for the future. Atb

• Like 3

You've had your fun Andy its time to put the Stella down mate hunting is in your blood who you trying to kid get your boots on that Pom Pom needs a run.

• Like 2