Cheers Folks..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I've not seen eye to eye with everyone on here over the years but still I have respect for every man & woman who gets out & walks the walk in this game whether that be a friend or foe.I

Thanks for the kind words everyone,I appreciate it ✌    

There is an old saying that " them as can do, and them as cant, teach ". Well now that you by your own admission cannot " do " anymore then i would suggest you teach, in the form of writing books and

Like others have said before me ive enjoyed your posts, pics, write-ups,your a decent bloke, pity the lurcherworld isn't full of decent blokes like yourself who are always wiling to give advice and share their knowledge and experiences to others, I respect you has a person and also a fellow lurcher enthusiast, I wish you all the best for the future. Regards Collie John.

• Like 2

thanks for the brilliant posts and photos that i've really enjoyed in the last few years. I've always taken an extra interest when I've seen you've posted due to your way with words and always positive attitude, and your last post just sums both of those qualities up perfectly.

Will miss the laughs seeing the nutcase Pom's orange backside careering off into the distance in your photos :laugh:

All the best with whatever life holds for you now mate, and thanks again.

Hanging up the leads eh??? I'll bet come next season when that big dog of yours is climbing the walls you cave into temptation lol...

Always enjoyed your pics and yarns mate, good luck in the future whatever way it goes

• Like 1