Cheers Folks..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I've not seen eye to eye with everyone on here over the years but still I have respect for every man & woman who gets out & walks the walk in this game whether that be a friend or foe.I

Thanks for the kind words everyone,I appreciate it ✌    

There is an old saying that " them as can do, and them as cant, teach ". Well now that you by your own admission cannot " do " anymore then i would suggest you teach, in the form of writing books and

Your knowlage, your lifestyle and your expierience through your posts have uplifted this site and its members more than you know...

Follow the wind my friend. ATB ;)

+1 bosun.
  • Like 2

There is an old saying that " them as can do, and them as cant, teach ". Well now that you by your own admission cannot " do " anymore then i would suggest you teach, in the form of writing books and articles. Lesser men have made a living from it and with your experiences and no doubt a good collection of images you should be able to put together a best seller. There is a niche for this kind of book and lots of lurcher men and women out there waiting for it. Live long and prosper, Andy.

• Like 7

There is an old saying that " them as can do, and them as cant, teach ". Well now that you by your own admission cannot " do " anymore then i would suggest you teach, in the form of writing books and articles. Lesser men have made a living from it and with your experiences and no doubt a good collection of images you should be able to put together a best seller. There is a niche for this kind of book and lots of lurcher men and women out there waiting for it. Live long and prosper, Andy.

and in the book can you write a chapter how you get the beasts of the side of the hill,drag it 3/4 miles to the nearest road without being seen.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words everyone,I appreciate it ✌

PSX_20150702_114132_zpswqjb7zin.jpg

enormous respect to you sir, sad day for the world of running dogs but best wishes for whatever you get up to next!

Edited by beast
  • Like 1