Anna Maria.....

Well..... Looks like it's happening in May if the Mrs can get the time off.......

Can the usual suspects gimme some pointers.

Tarpon,snook,sea trout and what ever else I will put a bend in a rod.

Staying with the the brother in law a his place and he knows a skippers Hopefully that'll be sorted.

His place isn't your average Florida rental so I'm told,he ain't short of a few bob,£600/700 per night and that's without the chef. Lol

Just gotta get suitable flights to Tampa and its buckshee from the on......

A pretty productive funeral by all accounts. Lol

Matt

• Like 1

your location is in prime position for the tarpon migration from the keys up in tampa bay , thousands upon thousands of huge tarpon are at you front door only yards off the beach,,if the weathers kind to me il get a day or two fishing off the north beach anna maria in late april with these lads , both these vids got plenty action at anna maria island good luck matt it aint easy atb :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Cheers. I go in july and was told to see the lads at orlando outfitter to get sorted for a guide. I'll give these boys a mail

the guide listed at orlando outfitters for area tampa bay greg peterson is a top lad i fished with him a few times , hes also part of the tampa guides promo vid i put up above,, :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...