Posting Video Clip

Help Please ! I am completely dumbfounded as to how to post a video clip on a thread. I have tried to find the FAQ section of the site but have not been successful. Any and all help would be gratefully appreciated !

Thank you in advance,

Lynn

Look at the address bar, right click you hilight, copy and paste to reply box.

So Stealthy, I must be doing something wrong.If I wanted to post say, a music video in the "what are you listening to section?", how do I get just the video I want to show up? Twice I've tried to do this but each time it shows my entire You Tube page with all recommended videos and things I've been watching and I don't want people to find out I spend my evenings watching Watership Down and Bambi, lol. I've tried the method you've said, but can't seem to get it to link to just the video I'm trying to show. Perhaps some-one could do a screenshot tutorial to help us technological retards get up to speed? Thanks

All I do is highlight the address bar, copy it, and paste it onto the reply box, for vids and web pages.

ya cracked it gal

Looks like it doesn't it ? That kind of day, perfected a cottage pie for the third time, took the bathroom taps apart and put them back together with no pieces leftover, broke a electric drill (again :whistling: ) and learned how to post videos ! I am thinking three out of four is a fair score for a day :boogy:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...