Wild Polecat Shropshire.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm doing a study for the government on crash barriers.....it's top secret....can you send me all the footage you have of the bird having a piss please..

well tell them to stop it, I know of one area in Gloucestershire were they released 6 right outside a premier carp water containing fish over 50lb five of them were squashed on the road and number six

Be great if you could manage to put some pics or vids from your trail cams Greyman.

I've seen 3 dead local to me on roads. It's seems there are more about and doing well.

I've been reading that they are spreading.

It had some attitude about it quite aggresive.

We was out ferreting a few year ago and put one out of a set, feck me it was fast, and bloody angry, you wouldn't want to be fookin around with one, was a good size, and looked in tip top condition, first off I thought it was just a ferret.

• Like 1

I,m on the edge of Bristol and I have a family of them on one of my trail cams that live under the m5 motorway I picked up a large hob last week and a nice little Jill this week, they are so fast you only catch about 2/3 seconds of them as they run past the camera I have to pause the video and go frame by frame to see them, I have heard they are making a comeback but these are the first proper wild ones I,ve seen

• Like 1

I keep checking all the roadkill for collars. Lol. No luck yet. Jok.

Same here the mrs goes what you pulling over for ?. Back in a minute :laugh: . Thats the good thing though its saying if those owners had collars on there ferrets they wouldnt have lost them

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Used to see loads on the dual carriage way heading towards Monmouth couple year ago,will have look when I go to Newport next week. Always same stretch of road.

Seen one in a hedge when lamping not far from Monmouth !
  • Like 1