Russians Catching A Tiger With Dogs

Only a cub, an adult would be a VERY different prospect.

yeh :thumbs: , a full grown male would have been hell of alot different , mind you them dogs were up for it either way , what were they , some kind of bear hounds i think .?

Tiger didn't look like it had a fight in it, like it was drugged.

I haven't hunted as many Tigers as you. How do they usually act. lol

ive watched a vid on youtube , where the hunter had his dog killed , this was in snow as well , not saying it the same place. the tiger looked deff up for it, and looked alot bigger than the one in this vid .

ive watched a vid on youtube , where the hunter had his dog killed , this was in snow as well , not saying it the same place. the tiger looked deff up for it, and looked alot bigger than the one in this vid .

What Ray is trying to say is the one he seen was deff an adult coz its height + weight and temp was different than this one.

So, I just thought it was a good video to watch. I've always admired the Russian dogs. Especially the eastern version. We can get the western ones over here and folks use them for squirrels mostly. But the East Siberian Laika's appear to be the best of the Spitz type dogs. I do hope someday some good lines make it over here and I can get my hands on one before I'm too old. They would be a nice adjunct for photography as well because they can hold a moose in place while you sneak up for a few pics or a video.

Thanks again for your comments, and I look forward to many more fun posts from "you lot"

ATB