Nice Little Roe Antler Thumb Stick.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought you might like this. It's always difficult to fashion a thumb stick with differing tine thicknesses. I trimmed and shortened the tickets tine and added black buffalo horn to give it some symme

Tried my theary out and it works a treat. Grip coin and bar in vice, a bit of old wellie boot between vice jaw and coin protects the coin nicely. Tap the coin around the bar then reverse and finish of

Right. First thanks for digging them out. Second. I'm, at this stage, going to stay with the thumbstick idea. Tell you why. It's the diameter where the horn marries the stick that I need. I'll leave t

Got exactly that ready Griff. If you remember I was using a nice piece of leather for the shoulder straps on the boxes. Absolutely spot on. No chance of bruising. I'll ask if the fly press is surplus and if so it's yours. No silly promises here though. If you would like to see some of my friends work, go to Tony Glover Cues ltd. he has the most amazing workshop. Jok.

• Like 1

Got exactly that ready Griff. If you remember I was using a nice piece of leather for the shoulder straps on the boxes. Absolutely spot on. No chance of bruising. I'll ask if the fly press is surplus and if so it's yours. No silly promises here though. If you would like to see some of my friends work, go to Tony Glover Cues ltd. he has the most amazing workshop. Jok.

Here you go.

http://cues.co.uk/

TC