Is It Worth It?!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For that money, I'd go HW100 every time   They're accurate and reliable. Mine never let me down.

dont over look the bsa ultra se very capable light and pointable rifle .

I got to fire and shoulder the hw100 kt yesterday, and I absolutely loved it! So comfy and the balance was perfect! So I'm definitely going to go for the hw100kt! Thanks for all your help guys, really

Posted Images

I got to fire and shoulder the hw100 kt yesterday, and I absolutely loved it! So comfy and the balance was perfect! So I'm definitely going to go for the hw100kt! Thanks for all your help guys, really appreciate it!

Wise choice . probably one of the best PCP made .

Remember to clean the barrel with a pull through first then lead it with about 4 mags worth of pellets .

Pellet to try

AA express /jsb express same pellet 7.9gr

AA field 4.51 / 4.52 8.44 gr

JSB Heavies 4.52 10.3 gr

Test your gun with a chronograph using JSB Heavies ,these tend to give the highest reading in most guns ,around about 712-717 fps , better than bis mags

Mine is not pellet fussy at all but i use AA Express 7.9gr , one very good pellet doing 805-807 fps :thumbs:

• Like 3

Does anybody on here have shooting experience with the hw100kt and the hw100t full length version? Obviously you sacrifice shot count with the kt version, but what i am concerned about is do you sacrifice accuracy as well? I want the model that is most likely going to give me a solid platform for both target shooting and hunting.

They are both very accurate guns, I don't think you can choose anything between them accuracy wise

I also prefer the kt, so good choice, try and have a test with one that has the a&m cylinder fitted, these feel even better in my opinion.

• Like 1