100000 birds all in and no birds on site for 12 month is what I've heard.

Your in the wrong business now there's going to be a real shortage this year think it might put up the price of poults ?. think a few shoots might no bother releasing any this year ?.

100000 birds all in and no birds on site for 12 month is what I've heard.

Your in the wrong business now there's going to be a real shortage this year think it might put up the price of poults ?. think a few shoots might no bother releasing any this year ?.

Gives me a headache just thinking about how difficult it will be too get chicks. That'll be 5/6 million down with Hi-fly out the game.

Glad I'm fencing...??

I would like to think its called karma after the stunt holding and that fat four eyed keeper of his pulled feck em I hope they fold

What stunt did they pull. And would they not have insurance for this sort of thing.

I was wondering as well , but would they be insured would bird flu not be a act of god ?.

Peter a old lad had two small fields at pilling shot a few geese a couple of times a week and had the odd duck flight when it flooded hi fly have 1000s of acres yet paid the farmer and paid for jobs to be done just to get him of after being on the place donkeys years and yet have never shot it or has the old lad ever shot since they didn't want it they just didn't want him on there

Edited by blackmaggie
  • 2 weeks later...

it's weird this has been brought up as a pheasnt farm near me is visable from a stretch of road last week monday i was on my way to work and there was thousands of poults just walking about on my way home from work friday there was nothing! not one pheasant there??