Small Gill Or Hob Wanted

As title says small Jill or hob wanted that's good with living with others will be well worked ,not too fussed on Colour nothing too old. Also have a big black hob looking to re home year and a half old works well gets them moving underground well only reason for getting rid as not suited to the ground I've got now .sorry if this is in the wrong place cheers

Cheers mate I might have a pal that maybe taking him ,he's a right character will shift the hardest bunnies out, one of my best to be fair never had one as methodical as him but don't think he will be getting the work he loves as I've not got much ground I can use him on .still looking for a small Jill or hob .

• Like 1

Is it his size that bothers you? If so I wouldn't worry about it. You say he shifts the hardest of bunnies, is one of your best and is very methodical. Sounds like the perfect ferret to me! Personally I wouldn't want to part with a proven good thing like that but each to their own....

• Like 1