Wrongfully Arrested Accused

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, every single time

I got life and had to share a room with this c**t. Every f****n day I woke up to find the same c**t just looking at me. Ate, shit and slept together. oh no wait....thats marriage.

No mate, they will wait until his bail date unless he was arrested for something very tasty and they want him off the streets. Nowerdays the police cant go around arresting people willy nilly, they n

Thats a pretty cool mini story c556

It was actually alright, you'd end up spending the day playing poker for vitamin pills, draughts or patience. We got a TV when a recon squad was locked in for some reason. The only scary bit was when they brought in someone drunk one night and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat, then dumped him in our cell to lie in his pool of blood (they done this to people who had done bad things, I found out one of them had been drink driving). I could hear the guards mention "British" in their language, footsteps came up came up to the cell, and the lights came on as my heart pounded expecting to be next. Nope, they took away another guy for a beating. I was relieved but edgy as you could hear him screaming down the corridor. A very strange and surreal time, like the night I got taken out my cell at midnight to wash the plastic plants as they had an inspection the next day. I was duely rewarded with a mug of disgusting coffee.
  • Like 1

Anyone been as title ?

The advantage we have living in a democratic society is the fundamental law that we are innocent until proven guilty,what a crock of shite that is.Ive never once entered a courthouse with the emphasis on the law proving guilt.

My mate once went down on a girl on her rag when he was bollocksed drunk.......got lifted by the cops when walking home for fighting because his face was covered in claret! :icon_eek:

Are you sure he wasn't a vampire?

:bad: I'm not using the teabags at his house...

one of my brothers had something similar in one of the old eastern bloc countires 20 or so years ago, think it was czech, taking photos of a tank and got slammed up for about 3 days. car pulls up beside him in the street, three blokes grab him and just hold him till a police van arrives. took him to the station, took everything he had on him, even his pants, and left him in a cell with just a blanket and a bucket . no questioning, nobody spoke to him at all, even when he went nuts screaming at them through the door. two guards would open the door twice a day and put some food inside and that was it. on the 3rd day they opened the door and threw all his clothes on the floor, suitcase (they had found where he was staying and taken evrything from his room) then they left the door open and walkked off. none of his stuff was missing or damaged, but had obviously been searched. when he dressed and walked out the cell, he walked past the desk and out the front door, they barely even looked up at him. he said he was the most terrified he had ever been, nearly lost his mind, said he would have confessed to anything!!

Many years ago a bloke with the same first and last name as me, and same date of birth even :icon_eek: had glassed a guy in a pub. Cops were sure it was me but I eventually persuaded them to get me to the pub for an ID. Landlord agreed it weren't me, cops bought me a pint and took me home.

Mate was nicked last week they didnt charge him but bailed him to come back in two weeks. Do you reckon if they had any developments in evidence they would of been strait round to re arrest and charge him or would they wait the two weeks until he come back and then arrest him? Persoanlly ive told him if they had any developments they wouldnt wait for him to come back. They would surely be strait round to lift him? Ive said to him longer that goes by the better. What you reckon. ???

Mate was nicked last week they didnt charge him but bailed him to come back in two weeks. Do you reckon if they had any developments in evidence they would of been strait round to re arrest and charge him or would they wait the two weeks until he come back and then arrest him? Persoanlly ive told him if they had any developments they wouldnt wait for him to come back. They would surely be strait round to lift him? Ive said to him longer that goes by the better. What you reckon. ???

I reckon I wouldn't be walking into any police station without a solicitor!

'A friend' got nicked with a mate and bailed, mate got nicked again (without 'my friend') for other crimes, he went guilty on all, had a holiday. A very long time later 'my friend' was invited in for a caution, done a bit of research and found out 'he' had the right to refuse with no further action, 'he' was smug as fcuk phoning them up telling them that. 'he' has been a good boy ever since your honour.

Edited by Waz