What Is Thl...

Go to solution Solved by Rez,

THL

its a place i can come for a laugh , to wind folk up on, to buy stuff , to talk to mates , to get help when i ask for it to get ripped to annoy certain mods

its a one stop shop :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's a uk based hunting forum that covers worldwide hunting topics , Ian B owns it and is admin ,the sites governed by team of moderators.

Sometimes it's educational,sometimes it's entertaining and lot of the time it's like a lurcher or terrier show amount of bovine excrement spoken!

He owns what? The domain? The forum code, the forum... I would assume theres a team of web devs somewhere... It looks like this is a off the shelf forum, though be it utterly robust.

Almost marked this as 'solved' :)

It's a uk based hunting forum that covers worldwide hunting topics , Ian B owns it and is admin ,the sites governed by team of moderators.

Sometimes it's educational,sometimes it's entertaining and lot of the time it's like a lurcher or terrier show amount of bovine excrement spoken!

He owns what? The domain? The forum code, the forum... I would assume theres a team of web devs somewhere... It looks like this is a off the shelf forum, though be it utterly robust.

Almost marked this as 'solved' :)

I don't know ,just know its his ,ask him lol

It's for homosexual airgunners who help modify each other's guns in return for sexual favours.They had nowhere else to go to repair the deep rooted psychological damage caused by their parents who wouldn't let them play little boys games when youngsters.. It's also a good place to insult people without getting punched in the face.

Thought that was pigeon watch lol

• Like 1