Ayup lads can't seem to buy this stuff anymore I'm sick of theraband gold looking to use 16mm lead I've got some theraband blue tubes for now but seeing as I mainly use old milbros I'd like to get some good quality squares in we used to use bull elastic that was strong and needed daily use but cannot find it anywhere ?

Ayup lads can't seem to buy this stuff anymore I'm sick of theraband gold looking to use 16mm lead I've got some theraband blue tubes for now but seeing as I mainly use old milbros I'd like to get some good quality squares in we used to use bull elastic that was strong and needed daily use but cannot find it anywhere ?

there is a thread toward the bottom of the page titled bulk square elastic don't know if you will find the answer in there,

The neoprene is powerful, the orange 8mm square sold on ebay from a seller named billy is rubbish, no power at all, no good for hunting lads. Lynatex square is good stuff but hard to get hold of.

Ffs I've just ordered a load lol

Do you lads use squares for nostalgia reasons or was I doing it all wrong when I was using them lol...apart from the extended band life I just can't see why people use them considering the other options available...just my opinion.

Edited by daveee88

Do you lads use squares for nostalgia reasons or was I doing it all wrong when I was using them lol...apart from the extended band life I just can't see why people use them considering the other options available...just my opinion.

For them days or nights when your having loads of shots with heavy leads or pebbles they are hard to beat for me anyway. Nothing worse than bieng in amongst it and the theraband decides to tear.

Goliath is fine for 9.5 and the 8mm stuff is good for heavy ammo. I have both here.

I like these little Goliath squares had a mess about with them yesterday with 12mm lead good little bands gonna take some steel when I walk the dogs this evening see how it gets on dropped a couple pigeons with the lead no problem.