Sign in to follow this  
Caravan Monster

Boots

Anyone own these type of boots? - normally high leg and leather. There are plenty of brands- Lundhag, le chameau et c. I know they are not going to be cheap, but I' m willing to pay if they do the business. Any recommendations? :thumbs:

Anyone own these type of boots? - normally high leg and leather. There are plenty of brands- Lundhag, le chameau et c. I know they are not going to be cheap, but I' m willing to pay if they do the business. Any recommendations? :thumbs:

`ive got the gore-tex aigle ones had them for 3 years next on the list are the chameaus mouflon plus with gator`s

Guest Lord B

Dont discount a pair of Meindl; been making SF military boots for years now doing a range of hunting boots, very very very good.

Think BushWear.co.uk sel lthe hunting range.

I bought a pair of Meindl Dovre Extreme GTX at the Midland Game Fair and i am well pleased with them so far, they are a QUALITY BOOT, they have been soaked through loads of times and nothing has penertrated through them, bought mine off a firm called Tredders footwear who i think are based in Northampton, you can also get them,

Here

I wouldn't recommend these though,

Here :thumbdown:

SINDASOX ;)

Black islanders do a good boot a friend of mine has just got a pair they are made from a new fabric that is very hard wearing and low maintenance just what you want in a hunting boot. www.blackislander.co.uk

TRY HUNTERS,LOVELY AND WARM ,WATERPROOF LEATHER,IN THE SALES AT THE MOMENT,WAS£299.00 NOW £120.00 FROM UK COVERS AT WWW.UKCOVERS.CO.UK LADY P :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Meindl all the way. 100% better than the nearest rival.

I've worn these for years with the army and they truly are the best boots in the world. I've tried all the other military boot brands, Matterhorn, Lowa as well as the usual hunting brands for leisure Hunter, Aigle, Le Chameau.

TBH, I've not found a bad pair, but for quality and price the Meindl win hands down EVERY time.

Hi i have been wearing Le Chameau boots at work for the pat 6 years need a new pair every 18 months or so.

can not fault them to behonest

Bob

iv currently got the mouflon plus, there a good boot and have proved there worth, had a pair of shark county boots before wich i rate highly, there the best boots iv ever had, will be going back to them in the future.

Regards

Aaron

Hi i have been wearing Le Chameau boots at work for the pat 6 years need a new pair every 18 months or so.

can not fault them to behonest

Bob

go for meindl. they boots last for years. warm as hell and totally waterproof if looked after properly. buying new boots every 18 months will be a thing of the past. had mine 3 years and are as comfortable and dry as the day i put them on in the shop.