• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im getting a new pair of boots but need a few web sites to look at please my choise is Aigle Meidl Lowa so any links would be great and ive noticed some sites only go up to size 10-11 no good when your size 12. cheers Stork

Well, I have just taken the plunge and ordered som Dovre Extremes from North East Fieldsports........I was umming and arrhhgging about it but they are doing them at such a good price I couldnt resist.

Lets see if ther outperform the Mouflons...........

Well, I have just taken the plunge and ordered som Dovre Extremes from North East Fieldsports........I was umming and arrhhgging about it but they are doing them at such a good price I couldnt resist.

Lets see if ther outperform the Mouflons...........

Very very happy with my Meindls, they've seen some shit lately, was in a "field" with sludge up to my knees the other night (not lamping just for fun) and they didn't let any in.

What happened to the Mouflons Wilf? Not dead already surely?

And as for your signature ....... Just too funny.

• 1 month later...
Anyone own these type of boots? - normally high leg and leather. There are plenty of brands- Lundhag, le chameau et c. I know they are not going to be cheap, but I' m willing to pay if they do the business. Any recommendations? :thumbs:
i would recomend irish setter boots bought mine at least five years ago they have had a real hard life and still going well though look a bit taty till you get the old cherry blossom on them they are a real serious boot they are not cheap but when you get them you can see the qaulity and every body else can aPROPER BOOT AND LEATHER .