• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me to sit here offering many thanks to you all for your kind words, just doesn't seem enough, its nice for me to know that over the years, you have enjoyed my days out in the field with Nell, if I

Been over a year now sin I took her to the vets, and I will never forget the moment she laid her head on my shoulder as the needle went in, ive never been the same since, and that's no lie, every time

Ray, as a dog lover like yourself, dont you think i havent had those thoughts as you have stated, but i also have stated that at the moment, the only problem with Nell at the moment is her size, she i

Posted Images

Jesus Keith I really feel for you, that was gutting to read :no:

Not much you can say at a time like this but just remember she had a 5 star life wanting for nothing and you've got plenty of memories and threads on here to look back on and remember happier times with your old pal.

RIP Nell.

• Like 2

to much protein flowing through her entire body, even her back legs where beginning to fill up with fluids, I couldn't let her suffer any more, even the pup new summat was wrong the times ive had with Nell are unbeleavable, my escape now, will be tonight, I need to be on my own for a while and reflect back on times in and out the field with her, get it out my system which will take some time for me, RIP Nell hope ive done right by you

• Like 1

You have done the right thing. So very sorry to read this. Nell had the very best life with you that any dog could. All we can do, as real dog men and women, is to know the time comes to say goodbye, and you can be proud that you have done the best for her that you could have.

Later, when the pain is not so raw, you will look back on your years together and remember the fantastic times you had together.

RIP Nell.

• Like 4

Only just seen this Keith,gutted for you mate....RIP Nell ,keep your chin up mate,she wanted for nothing and had a life second to none

+ 2 , sad to read Keith, but you did right for her, even though it hard thing to do . you always have your memories of her , and at least you got your young dog to take out, it might take your mind of it a bit, it raw at moment , but it will ease up a bit in time, your young dog will miss her as well , my 2 are kenneled together , they deff get a bond with each other, maybe get her a mate when you feel up to it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Terrible news that mate didnt expect to read that when i got home.

you did everything you could mate

What a f***ing great life that little dog had. So many diffrent exprinces and never a dull momant and allways a rabbit in her mouth.

Iv allways said i wouldnt have a whippet BUT... id of taken nell in a heart beat iv said it before she had to of been one on the best moochers on here.

Atb mate

Rip nell

• Like 2

Bloody hell Keith that was hard reading mate, rip Nell

Can only echo others words on here, and say you've certainly done the right thing by Nell.

Really am gutted for you,, chin up mate and put your focus into that cracking pup of yours...

All the best

Kev