Young Romeo Pup

Your certainly not happy Fuji, I'd say my hearts bleeding for you but it might hit a nerve, hope things work out with your pup but by the sounds of it that's not gonna happen, you considered selling it on to someone with lower standards and keeping a pup out your litter

This young dog has seen plenty of gear,99.9% of lurchers & their owners in this country could only dream of what he's seen & had his jaws around but like I say he or ANY of the other Romeo breds I've seen are nothing other than mediocre in my eyes,to some they may think they are world beaters & at the end of the day it's their prerogative to do so I'm just a realist & say it as it is..I had never any intention of keeping back a pup & still don't,I'm done with the game after 3 more trips out..Game Over I've earned my seat infront of the tv,done 700 miles yesterday to go run my dog,600 tomorrow to run the young dog had 3 hours kip in 3 days,I've done the same thing for almost 35 years,I'm knackered to the core..

• Like 3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

that Romeo stuff ain't my cup of tea either but he's a lovely looking animal Hawkins best of luck with him ??

I agree Hawkins young animal is a superb looking dog in fantastic condition,hope it does all you ask of it matey

Your certainly not happy Fuji, I'd say my hearts bleeding for you but it might hit a nerve, hope things work out with your pup but by the sounds of it that's not gonna happen, you considered selling it on to someone with lower standards and keeping a pup out your litter

This young dog has seen plenty of gear,99.9% of lurchers & their owners in this country could only dream of what he's seen & had his jaws around but like I say he or ANY of the other Romeo breds I've seen are nothing other than mediocre in my eyes,to some they may think they are world beaters & at the end of the day it's their prerogative to do so I'm just a realist & say it as it is..I had never any intention of keeping back a pup & still don't,I'm done with the game after 3 more trips out..Game Over I've earned my seat infront of the tv,done 700 miles yesterday to go run my dog,600 tomorrow to run the young dog had 3 hours kip in 3 days,I've done the same thing for almost 35 years,I'm knackered to the core..
Sounds like you've sickened yourself Fuji if you've lost the buzz for the game have a nice summer on your back and I'll wager you'll be back keen as ever next season. Thing is if it's in your blood it's in your blood no getting away from it world beater to world beater won't allways produce what you want I've seen a dog outta razor take its time to kill it's hare and I've also heard there not all there cracked up to be on things that fight back and that's put to bull x. yet I've seen some out of pip and buddy that do everything and I do mean everything and single handed too no 2 or 3 dogs hanging of sommat ther the sort I'd rip a mans hand off to have in my pen.dont mean all razor stuff is useless unless your on a fen does it ? That's thing with dogs nothing ever set in stone. All the best with your outings I hope to see you back next year ?? Edited by C.green

If your happy with you Romeo bred one trick ponies that cost as much as a deposit on a house then good luck to you..I expect more much more from my dogs,I've NEVER seen a decent Romeo bred dog & heard plenty about how Romeo likes his kick ups lol,never seen one with a good mouth either they are chasing b*****ds,yeah they have wind but so does a cur dog..If that alone impresses you then fairplay I say..Each to their own & all that

How many romeo pups you saw run? Why did you take a pup off 2 parents who were soley used for coursing all their life if you wanted something more of all-rounder?

mate if you don't write a book you're out of order!
  • Like 1

Give me a shout next season and i'll show you a romeo pup thats not just a 1 trick pony, and im sure your pal JD saw his fair share of above average romeo stuff

• Like 1

There's did uns in all strains lines etc,and I have no doubt this Romeo stuff got one good uns in them,but ta me they be better bred out ta a cur or good working bred shepherd,lol.get rid a that thins kind and jackets put a mouth ones the list his endless seen Romeos double thought of using it but it were not ta be it ended in the pound fa a while says it all good bad and indifferent in all types ,good luck fugi if it was me keep a wellp from boots and the bitch ,renewed vigour his like a good rest . I have been where you stand and moved them on its how it his one becomes we'd ta low maintainance tough rugged grafter cur type animal shepherd or collie with brain and stamina plus the rest . atb bunnys.

I've one out of Romeo it's shite,never again..I've a better dog by a thousand times than that one trick pony FACT!! RAZOR bred, different class again FACT!!

Plenty plenty romeo stuff different class, few out same litter as yours running well, they cant all make champions
Coursing fraternity would have an orgasm watching my Romeo bred dog I guarantee,I've just owned and seen hundreds of dogs A HUNDRED times better than Romeo or ANY pup it's ever bred,folk are to easily pleased my standards are high simple as that mate..That's just how it is,I've seen dogs run over 200 hares in less than a fortnight & kill a high percentage of them,Romeo & his crew ain't ran that in their f***ing lives lol..There's dogs & there's dogs simple as that!!
seen dogs run over 200 hares in less than a fortnight ? So say 13 days on the trot running 15 hares a day is 195 runs, f**k me they must of been some dogs, I presume they were all on the lamp and very poor hares, even then that's some going, did you mean 20 hares in a fortnight it must of been a typo

Lol,you boys need to get off this f***ing internet and go do some hunting..Jeez yeah 200 in way less than a fortnight.. Honestly chasing a f***ing hare for 5 mins plus would bore me to tears,that bitch I have called Swift has caught shit loads of gear & although now retired NEVER EVER ran one longer than 90 seconds,the c**ts were dead....f***ing coursing dogs lol ..I'm bored I'm off with this heap of shite Romeo bred thing,c**t will be lucky to come home..See ya

• Like 2

Give me a shout next season and i'll show you a romeo pup thats not just a 1 trick pony, and im sure your pal JD saw his fair share of above average romeo stuff

Yeah maybe he has but he gave his c**t away don't that tell you anything?

• Like 1

If your happy with you Romeo bred one trick ponies that cost as much as a deposit on a house then good luck to you..I expect more much more from my dogs,I've NEVER seen a decent Romeo bred dog & heard plenty about how Romeo likes his kick ups lol,never seen one with a good mouth either they are chasing b*****ds,yeah they have wind but so does a cur dog..If that alone impresses you then fairplay I say..Each to their own & all that

How many romeo pups you saw run? Why did you take a pup off 2 parents who were soley used for coursing all their life if you wanted something more of all-rounder?
I ain't for explaining myself to you fella,you catch a few odds & sods that keeps you happy fairplay & like I said earlier you'd probably think mine was a world beater but I'm not as easily pleased as are some when it comes to dogs..Simples really
  • Like 1

To be honest if this pup of mine is useless he will be staying with me i wont be blaming romeo or diamond it will be down to me why it doesnt make it there is good and bad in every breed

He's a lovely young animal bud,fingers crossed he keeps you happy for many years to come,he's in fantastic order & it's easy to see he's in good hands