Trail Cameras

Just a random one I,m afraid but one of my trail cams appears to have stopped playing, so I was wondering if in amongst the colourful selection of members we have here if anyone knows how to repair them or has a name or number of someone who does? Cheers

Just put new battery,s and a sim in it, I leave it out and just swap sims so I,m hoping the fault is on the new sim, but I,ve been noticing lately that it seems to miss more shots than others covering the same ground, so I,ve been suspicious something was wrong for a while, I,ll check the old sim tomorrow and take it from there, I,ve found a bloke in Norfolk that repairs them but most camera shops don't even know what they are,

Just put new battery,s and a sim in it, I leave it out and just swap sims so I,m hoping the fault is on the new sim, but I,ve been noticing lately that it seems to miss more shots than others covering the same ground, so I,ve been suspicious something was wrong for a while, I,ll check the old sim tomorrow and take it from there, I,ve found a bloke in Norfolk that repairs them but most camera shops don't even know what they are,

Good luck.

Excuse my spelling of Battery, it is the Grants.

All the best

Just a little update seems that the brand new sim was faulty have put the old sim in with the new battery's and it seems to be running fine, have just been out this morning and set it so will see what's on it in a week or so, interestingly have just swopped the sims on a couple of other cameras and I caught a polecat on film crossing through an underpass below the m5 motorway just outside Bristol, don't know if it's a feral polecat/ferret or a proper wild polecat but I was quite shocked