Tx 200

Hi Lucky.

Do your bit and learn that T Rex`s character, she will pay you back " big style" - awesome springer :good:

TX 200 HC mk 3 .177 JSB exact Express 7.9 g, 4.52.

Every bit as good in .22 as well mate. What`s your calibre ?

post-85710-0-39115500-1487541114.jpg

atb Mark

p.s. leave that " retriever" :icon_eek: at home !!!

Hi Lucky.

Do your bit and learn that T Rex`s character, she will pay you back " big style" - awesome springer :good:

attachicon.gifIMG_0275.JPG

atb Mark

haha its .22 mate ,, as for my retriever , hes the NIGHT WATCHMAN

• Like 1

Hi Lucky.

atb Mark

Assuming it's a Dogue de Bordeaux?

Hi Lucky.

atb Mark

Assuming it's a Dogue de Bordeaux?

he is mate

Glad your pleased with it mate. I never advertise or sell anything that isn't described honestly. I put myself in the buyers position. If I'd laid out the money, I'd expect a decent purchase .. So I deal honestly.

I bought a HW100 off Rez .. Lovely rifle. Still got it. I've also got a BSA Ultra Se .177 .. Its had the full Monty by Airtech (100+ shots per fill) .. Its setup for HFT and daytime hunting. I use the HW100kt for day/night vision hunting. I'm contemplating "maybe" moving the BSA on. Only reason being I'm thinking of getting hold of an Air Arms s200 .177 ... Just not 100% certain at the moment. I only occasionally do HFT and there is no sensible reason to move from the Airtech tuned Ultra over to an Air Arms s200. The BSA Ultra is very reliable and consistent. Maybe it's just for a change if nothing else .. Anyhow enjoy the Tx200 its a lovely rifle .. Cheers Peter

• Like 2

The Air Arms S 200 ,177 :good:

That rifle is " so under estimated" it`s untrue. Best described as a wolf in sheep`s clothing.

Phil Crampton of Rat Works turns them into something very, very special indeed.

Your lovin the vermin hunters channel ain't ya :)

Glad your pleased with it mate. I never advertise or sell anything that isn't described honestly. I put myself in the buyers position. If I'd laid out the money, I'd expect a decent purchase .. So I deal honestly.

I bought a HW100 off Rez .. Lovely rifle. Still got it. I've also got a BSA Ultra Se .177 .. Its had the full Monty by Airtech (100+ shots per fill) .. Its setup for HFT and daytime hunting. I use the HW100kt for day/night vision hunting. I'm contemplating "maybe" moving the BSA on. Only reason being I'm thinking of getting hold of an Air Arms s200 .177 ... Just not 100% certain at the moment. I only occasionally do HFT and there is no sensible reason to move from the Airtech tuned Ultra over to an Air Arms s200. The BSA Ultra is very reliable and consistent. Maybe it's just for a change if nothing else .. Anyhow enjoy the Tx200 its a lovely rifle .. Cheers Peter

Yes mate. Good to hear. Miss that little bitch.

Hi Lucky.

atb Mark

You do know he only shot one that day the rest are out of his freezer :yes::whistling:

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2