Rapid 7 Fill Valve Adapter Problem?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the joy of having sites like this one doesnt matter how much we all know we are never to old to learn more

Best fittings are doing a quick fill now were you dont have to drill stock iv got one on my rapid and you dont have to take valve out of bottle

Moxy , is the man to speak to mate! He's the dogs with these Atb

Posted Images

if you need buddy bottle filled mate pop in to mine I do it for you -just next to York ave garage -jarrow

Is that the garage that was Billy? If it's the one I'm thinking of next to the roundabout it's being flattened, don't know what's replacing it though?

Thatnkyou for the offer Billy it really generous of ya buddy ??

Best fittings are doing a quick fill now were you dont have to drill stock iv got one on my rapid and you dont have to take valve out of bottle

I like the look of that on Pav, would I need to change the buddy bottle valve as welll though?

if you need buddy bottle filled mate pop in to mine I do it for you -just next to York ave garage -jarrow

Is that the garage that was Billy? If it's the one I'm thinking of next to the roundabout it's being flattened, don't know what's replacing it though?

Thatnkyou for the offer Billy it really generous of ya buddy

greggs and some sort of sandwhich café so im told don't know if its going to sell fuel though -hope it is as its very convenient for me

I dont undastand why you need a fill adaptor if your dive bottle has the built in gauge on it the buddy bottle should screw strate on to fill it

How do you mean Pav?

I thought I needed an adapter to fit to the end of my filling hose?

if you take the hose off the dive bottle the bottle off your gun should screw straight onto the dive bottle

Hahaha story of my f**king, I've just spent more money on stuff I didn't need, brilliant ?????? Cheers Pav, at least I know now if something like this happens again ??