Any Litters From Fox Killing Parents Being Bred In Ireland

Get a well bred working saluki pup it will guard your house and stock also as well as get game and fox.

Saluki guard dogs ay ? Dunno about that but I'd say they may do a good job alerting the neighbours after the intruder flicks its nose and the dog howls like a falceto werewolf at 100000db!!

You really havent got a clue about the breed have you? Ive got a couple here now would really like to see you flick their nose

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should of put that in the funny joke tread.

I went ex directory to stop the begging calls coming in

Coursing types aplenty will muller old Charlie boy,just don't get one out some of the "high profile" names for the job haha,c**ts are one trick ponies just saying like ?

Posted Images

Get a well bred working saluki pup it will guard your house and stock also as well as get game and fox.

Must be why you irish lads break the bank trying to get hold of salukis lol ask any lad with decent stock calls every day from irish lads.trying to buy dogs bitches pups .

Edited by desertbred

Must be why you irish lads break the bank trying to get hold of salukis lol ask any lad with decent stock calls every day from irish lads.trying to buy dogs bitches pups .

It must be doing your head in when its there phones ringing and not yours.

• Like 1

It must be doing your head in when its there phones ringing and not yours.

I went ex directory to stop the begging calls coming in :thumbs:

• Like 5

Going a little bit off kilter in this thread lads, just looking for info that's all.

For what it's worth, my brother in law has an old saluki grey bitch and she was in her day and absolute terminator on fox.....she had a real hatred for the things but she wasn't doing 2,3,4 a night because she never got asked too and who can tell how she would have been if she had been asked?

I know what's round me, I know what it will mostly have to do but I also want it to be capable of other things if I have a trip away.

Cheers boys

• Like 2

Going a little bit off kilter in this thread lads, just looking for info that's all.

For what it's worth, my brother in law has an old saluki grey bitch and she was in her day and absolute terminator on fox.....she had a real hatred for the things but she wasn't doing 2,3,4 a night because she never got asked too and who can tell how she would have been if she had been asked?

I know what's round me, I know what it will mostly have to do but I also want it to be capable of other things if I have a trip away.

Cheers boys

Regardless of all these fox killing machines that are spoke about.Dogs that are doing 3-4 a night single handed are far from common even within these famous lines of bull crosses
  • Like 4