Any Litters From Fox Killing Parents Being Bred In Ireland

Be looking for a pup out of fox killing parents, needs to be a racier type rather than heavy, something that's going to make a size over 25/26 hopefully, ireland would be handier but don't mind travelling to England for the right thing.

Want to bring the pup up with my lambs this summer.

Let's me know if you know of anything please.

Cheers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should of put that in the funny joke tread.

I went ex directory to stop the begging calls coming in

Coursing types aplenty will muller old Charlie boy,just don't get one out some of the "high profile" names for the job haha,c**ts are one trick ponies just saying like ?

Posted Images

Get a well bred working saluki pup it will guard your house and stock also as well as get game and fox.

Saluki guard dogs ay ? Dunno about that but I'd say they may do a good job alerting the neighbours after the intruder flicks its nose and the dog howls like a falceto werewolf at 100000db!!

• Like 4

Be looking for a pup out of fox killing parents, needs to be a racier type rather than heavy, something that's going to make a size over 25/26 hopefully, ireland would be handier but don't mind travelling to England for the right thing.

Cheers

Over 25/26", pure greyhound. Not just you, but don't know why people who want a 'teeth' dog want a lurcher. If that's all you want, a greyhound will do it very easily., and be usefuful for a bit more

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Cheers

Over 25/26", pure greyhound. Not just you, but don't know why people who want a 'teeth' dog want a lurcher. If that's all you want, a greyhound will do it very easily., and be usefuful for a bit more

It needs to be able to do a bit more besides but thank you for your response all the same.

Atb