Cloud And Her Sister Spring ........

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/j7iU_9RBScs

Many thanks to Ken for a cracking day out. Cloud is an impressive young bitch, a credit to the work Ken has put in. My sheepdog has a way to go yet... but we will get there eventually!

Not the best pic and was a few weeks ago ! Can't wait for next season with her .

Posted Images

Can I just ask why you are so anti whippet, when your bitch IS very whippety and looks sharp and on the ball?

The bitch is twice the size of a whippet and she is only nine months old ... what she looks like now is not what she will look like when she has finished growing ......

Not saying she isn't bigger than some whippets. And they aint all 19-20" and about 20-25lb. Plenty at over 22" and at or about 40lb, You telling me that bitch is about 70-80lb?

Can I just ask why you are so anti whippet, when your bitch IS very whippety and looks sharp and on the ball?

The bitch is twice the size of a whippet and she is only nine months old ... what she looks like now is not what she will look like when she has finished growing ......

Not saying she isn't bigger than some whippets. And they aint all 19-20" and about 20-25lb. Plenty at over 22" and at or about 40lb, You telling me that bitch is about 70-80lb?

Your talking about grews surely as no true whippet is that size ......

This was last weekend a whippet would have died in this weather lol ......A764C052-AA86-4A30-B9DA-FAC166B08AB5.jpg

good broad head on her,,no shivers going on there

Not a hint of it ... she spent half the day rolling around in the snow lol.....