Trapping Rabbits

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That says more about the trapper than the trap though .Too much clearance .Mk 6 fenns were never meant to be rabbit traps just taken on because they passed legal requirements for the job .Caught many

The bottom ferret was caught in a M6 Fenn some years ago, my wife and me got her out and then back home ,two days later i collared her up and put her back to work i kept her a few years and s

Why do you think fenns are crap ?

Its possible but illegal , if you have to use fenns it must be a Mk6 but they are crap and should be banned .

They are a good mink trap though micky. (The mk6) I agree they aren't the best killing trap, far from it, but they are a perfect type of trap for pockets, and cubbies.

They ain't no rabbit trap though. Much better traps out there, for that job.

Its possible but illegal , if you have to use fenns it must be a Mk6 but they are crap and should be banned .

They are a good mink trap though micky. (The mk6) I agree they aren't the best killing trap, far from it, but they are a perfect type of trap for pockets, and cubbies.

I agree that they work better in a Cubby but a bodygrip would always be my first choice , as for the M6 being a ;GOOD MINK TRAP i have to disagree, how can a trap that consistently fails to kill ferrets humanely dispatch a mink , given time it might but so will old age .

I agree that they work better in a Cubby but a bodygrip would always be my first choice , as for the M6 being a ;GOOD MINK TRAP i have to disagree, how can a trap that consistently fails to kill ferrets humanely dispatch a mink , given time it might but so will old age .

What I mean by GOOD MINK TRAP is that (only my own opinion) mink tend to commit better to Fenns, than Bodygrips.

I've caught plenty in both, but find I get more in the Fenns. Even US trappers can have problems with refusals in Bodygrips, but they have their footholds too.