Pieps Or The Funky Red Box?

had my red box stolen when my van got nicked a few month back with all my other gear. got the new type pieps box and its ok but i don't like the sliding bit on the side i just know its going to get full of crap at some point and jam up. like has been said above the red box is designed for terrier work the others aren't

I got the Barryvox and red brick there's nowt to moan about in speed or accuracy diffrence Barryvox being a touch faster red brick pros as mentioned it is guarrenteed for terrier work Barryvox pros minor speed and accuracy and for me a noise ,,, any one of these boxes and your doing you dogs a turn by getting them the best the market offers

• Like 2

had my red box stolen when my van got nicked a few month back with all my other gear. got the new type pieps box and its ok but i don't like the sliding bit on the side i just know its going to get full of crap at some point and jam up. like has been said above the red box is designed for terrier work the others aren't

Same here Rat face I like the way it's more compact and solid but I'm not that fussed on the slide. I preferred the slide on the original peips, I used to wash it and dry it off then a wee touch of Wd40 and slide it a few times to make sure it's sliding free so I'll do the same with this one. Other than that they're a great job, go into your pocket easy. Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1