Flat Pack Duffus

Received a batch today, great quality traps but as usual needed a little bit of tweaking before going in.

I find the snare wire hole down pin angle (at the 90 degree bend), a bit too much and twist the ends back to the side so the're just off being flat to the trap body, also trigger hooks need a tweak with pliers and a touch with a fine file.

Bit of time and care now getting them spot on will save a lot of fiddling about later so time well spent I think.

i tweak mine, most people do. I think it was more the fact that it was virtually molekatchers first post in here and he maybe doesnt realise there a few good moletrappers on here already possibly and they maybe dont need telling what to do with their traps?

Anyway, welcome molekatcher. Hope you are a regular.

trappa

Sure we all do that , to one extent or another , after the tweeks i leave mine set over night to see if i have fiddled too much with them , we just don't bother to post such things . Like that we can keep mole catching as a dark art that is impossible to learn ,,,, :huh:

• Like 1