Litter Variation .....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A picture of my bitch cloud next to one of her litter brothers ... the variation that you can have in looks colour and size can be quite varied in a litter ..........  

Clouds sister spring .......    

Very similar to her ancestors.....

I suppose when you have a variety in the breeding they can throw to any of the breeds?

TC

With that being said its mad how 2 cross bred dogs with allsorts in there make up can produce typey animals you'd expect variation I think the more you see of the sire or dam in a pup the better

I suppose when you have a variety in the breeding they can throw to any of the breeds?

TC

spot on , was just about to say that :thumbs: , but even in ped dogs, you can get massive difference in size with males and females , males are nom taller heavier , and in some cases bolder temp , not all but on average .And suppose thinking about , it mainly in lurchers where there all over the place regards size lol, that was the 1st thing struck about these type of dogs, when finished with bull breeds 30 years ago , just look at a male bullmastiff and a female bullmastiff there massive difference in size , like gsd's there big difference in dogs an bitches , yeh suppose any x breed can throw to any parent or other breeds in it . :yes:

Gorgeous pups.

What's in their breeding? Collie saluki greyhound?

I saw a video you posted a few months back of a litter mate jumping a fence, anymore photos/vid's of this litter?

Yep predominately collie saluki grey .... the pup in the picture is the same one that was jumping the fence .....

Socks.... you want to get Mustelid to put a recent pic of his bitch pup from that same litter ..... different again

Mustelid and his bitch are up tomorrow mate to do a bit of ferreting so I will get some pictures of her then .......

• Like 1

My brother had a norfolk type rough coated fawn bitch that he lined with a dog that looked exactly the same and the pups were varied to say the least. Two looked like pure greyhounds, three looked like first cross collies and two looked like old english sheepdogs. Only one looked like the parents but they all had one thing in common, they were shite.

Edited by talt

Socks.... you want to get Mustelid to put a recent pic of his bitch pup from that same litter ..... different again

Mustelid and his bitch are up tomorrow mate to do a bit of ferreting so I will get some pictures of her then .......

Good stuff.... Hope you both have a decent day :thumbs: Up t'north for me tomorrow