Just A Pic Or Two

post-31924-0-09623100-1487376106_thumb.jpg

Happy days !, smart dogs too. Red dog looks in great shape size. The look all cracking workers . how's the game where you are , are they racoon's ?

Thanks, the red dog is just a pup 9 months old...Yes mainly raccoons (biggest I've taken with a terrier is 30 lbs) we also get the occasional possum and skunks.....there are fox around to, but they are rare around here due to coyotes killing them...The pup is showing good signs so far and should be ready for next season....He is out of the male in my avatar(rip) and my buddies female (she is on the right in the picture where they tied to the barbwire fence)...Here is a picture of him with his sire last summer.

• Like 5

Must be great hunting like that . you have your own thing going with your dogs too! , good stuff all round . do the coyotes hunt the foxes and kill em . it just I wouldn't know I've never been out there . your dogs must be well used to all that and way the work the different species , interesting

• Like 1

Thanks, I couldn't do it without my buds in that photo.... I could do with out the possums and skunks (skunks can kill your dogs underground with the spray) we also get the occasional groundhog. I wish we had more fox around and badger would be nice too. I've only see one of those in my life and it was dead on the side of a road......Yes coyotes will hunt and kill all foxes in their area and they will eat the foxes...Cheers and happy hunting to you !

• Like 1