Russia's Hooligan Army Bbc 2

But the English weren't behaving like saints over in France gnasher.

They thought they were still proper hooligans.

Acting like a bunch of idiots.throwing bottles and plastic picnic chairs.

And the Russians put them in there place.

Even that Russian lad said the English didn't stick together shoulder to shoulder.they scattered.

A bunch of lads having a drink aren't going to put much of a fight up against a gang of stone cold sober tooled Russian hooligans that had prob spent months planning it.Also organised football violence is all but gone in this country as there's not much point in getting banged up for ten years for something what's meant to be fun, didn't a Russian government official pay for their transport and praise them for doing a good job? Hardly a level playing field.

Anyone going to the world cup over there is made of sterner stuff than me as it's a hiding to nothing

• Like 1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The average Russian/Ukraine/Croat football hooligan sees the English as superstars as we were the pioneers of what 30 years later they now see as a popular pastime for young lads......hence the Englis

Leeds Gnasher, Had a real scary do at your place think it was 81-82 season, came unstuck that day, but hey it wasn't the first or last time lol.   Your place and St Andrews where the two occasions

Ye i agree with the odds things, I once saw a Scouser getting done over by 6 blokes I was gonna steam in and help but thought 6 should be enough

And how do we know the Russian's were stone cold sober, they like to get pissed just as much as us. It's no good our wannabe hooligans crying about things because they got their arses handed to them. The whole idea is pathetic tbh but if you live by the sword don't whine when you die by it.

• Like 1

But the English weren't behaving like saints over in France gnasher.

They thought they were still proper hooligans.

Acting like a bunch of idiots.throwing bottles and plastic picnic chairs.

And the Russians put them in there place.

Even that Russian lad said the English didn't stick together shoulder to shoulder.they scattered.

Like i said theres plenty of impressionable little lads who have read some hooligan books or fat old men pretending they,re still 17 yes granted.......but the fact is terrace culture in England ended years ago it would be like a bunch of Mods turning up at a pop concert and bashing up what they think are Rockers............everyones gone home its all done and dusted years ago !

• Like 3

And how do we know the Russian's were stone cold sober, they like to get pissed just as much as us.

Because its not a culture to them......to them its competitive whereas at its height in England it was never about competition it was just that....a culture.

• Like 5

And how do we know the Russian's were stone cold sober, they like to get pissed just as much as us.

Because its not a culture to them......to them its competitive whereas at its height in England it was never about competition it was just that....a culture.

I'd put money on that they were still pissed, drinking is massive over there.

I'd put money on that they were still pissed, drinking is massive over there.

I'd put money they weren't drunk and their sole purpose for being their was to fight, I'd then put money that almost every England fan was there to drink have a laugh and watch the football, it hits home how bitter the other home nation football fans are when the only thing they have to celebrate is some English lads getting flattened by Russian hooligans.

• Like 2

Haha they are only russians ffs not werewolfs haha we are all made of the same stuff, capable of the same stuff, yet so many of todays men are proper defeatists haha a good dose a army training or summat would man most of you up haha

Id imagine many an old skool gangster thought along similar lines prior to the Russian mob rocking up all over the civilised world, lol get yourself over katchum whip a bit of organisation into uk 's henri Lloyd clad finest, good luck

Edited by arcticgun

You guys seriously don't believe that the Russian's wouldn't have been drinking, alrighty then.....

The English have as much idiots as anybody, I have no sympathy whatsoever for our hooligans.

I've no sympathy for our hooligans either, I have every sympathy for the fans who wanted to watch the footy have a bevvy and a sing who ended up in hospital though.

• Like 2

You guys seriously don't believe that the Russian's wouldn't have been drinking, alrighty then.....

The English have as much idiots as anybody, I have no sympathy whatsoever for our hooligans.

Nobody is saying they wasnt drinking,so what if they were......what im saying is they just dont understand the culture of what football hooliganism was all about......back years ago if id seen a Millwall fan wearing a gumshield,sports get up and doing pre fight warm ups id of rolled round the floor in hysterics !!

Im sure they are a very tasty outfit who would of given anyone problems....but the reality is they havent got a clue what it was about or why we was doing it.....meeting in a field for a 10 on 10 fight go,s against everything the culture was about !

• Like 3

Lol..remember the english hooligans coming to dublin thinking they were all that...drunken stella drinkers were soon put in their place hahaha...

What......like Lansdowne Road .....even your own ol bill got in trouble for thinking there was nothing to worry about :D

• Like 1

Lol...if i remember right it wasnt the NI supporters or police your fans had to worry about on the way out the stadium...the ski masks scared fek out of them they couldnt get out of NI quick enough.

Im not going to sit here glorifying all that shit as its something we all grow out of even though it seemed like fun at the time......but if your going to quote details then best you get them right ......and that night at Lansdowne Road wasnt even about football hooliganism ;)