Russia's Hooligan Army Bbc 2

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The average Russian/Ukraine/Croat football hooligan sees the English as superstars as we were the pioneers of what 30 years later they now see as a popular pastime for young lads......hence the Englis

Leeds Gnasher, Had a real scary do at your place think it was 81-82 season, came unstuck that day, but hey it wasn't the first or last time lol.   Your place and St Andrews where the two occasions

Ye i agree with the odds things, I once saw a Scouser getting done over by 6 blokes I was gonna steam in and help but thought 6 should be enough

I should imagine our British hooligans are hiding under the bedsheets at this moment in time......

to be fair there head hooligan did say the british didn't lack heart just skill.

Most people have heart with ten pints of Stella down the neck.....

• Like 2

you got to be a special twat to want to be a hooligan.

I'd love to be a hooligan! All on the march together, all the chanting and singing, the loyalty....It looks ace.

Unfortunately I'm crap at fighting, a total coward and have no loyalty. And hate football

• Like 3

I should imagine our British hooligans are hiding under the bedsheets at this moment in time......

to be fair there head hooligan did say the british didn't lack heart just skill.
maybe dogman should take them on the pads then

You thinking of going, I still reckon you'd do a runner after my pad work.... ?

• Like 1