Bedlingtons Bushing.

fielder

I use them mate and I swear by them for bushing, my liver bitch is like a spaniel she's 100mph all the time she covers everywhere and if it's there she will find it and push it out. My first cross beddy whippet is the same she bushes like a terrier. Atb Adam

Adam you got a pic of your full beddy cheers mate

Does anyone here use Bedlingtons for bushing? Or is there a concern of them dropping to ground?

If you use them what are they like?

The biggest problem with Bedlingtons is the majority bush and ratch about on top,often on rodents,then refuse to enter and face something with a tad more clout.I don,t recognise such as Bedlingtons,most do.If it fails to enter its a piss poor terrier,even for a Bedlington.

Ive seen two and owned one they are as good and fast as any cover dog ie spaniel but more direct i found none of the three i mentioned would go to ground.But then again we never had them out with digging terriers.Hope this helps good luck if ye get one you wont be dissapointed.

Why the feck would a dog need to go out with digging terriers before it knew how to go to ground,priceless.Another example of another excuse for a failed Bedlington.Give Glover a ring he will enter that into his next Beddy comic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ronny

Whoever keeps Beddy these days must keep them under wraps and not give many people there good lines .I.ve seen a few over years that where average and a lot that where shite.lot came out of Yorkshire end that where utter bolloxs.like anything .people ruin good lines once daft money gets involved.

• Like 1

Good thing about bushing beddlingtons is you got 99% chance they won't go to ground and stay longer than 5 minits lol

that's my dog this weekend he had a 1% moment only a small earth shallow dig with one of those small fold up army shovels I usually take with me as they are rat mad will try get pic up
  • Like 1