Day Off Work

Good day Fatman. Sounds like there's plenty of sport to be had where you are. Good to hear all dogs went well too!

Yeah RH plenty of diging in my area,ive got some very good permission that no one else can hunt so that helps a lot and the earths are almost visible from the farmers house so nobody does them.

• Like 1

Another season gone and we're another year older and wiser.

I'm hanging up the spade now too FM, I'm glad it's all going well for

We had a good season and everything went well,dogs all worked well and are deserving of the rest now,not a pretty sight at the moment but a few wks rest and they will recoup.The best part of the season for me was i entered a young bitch early on and she has been dug to a dozen times with good results including a very good din only last sunday,more than happy with her,she will now have 6-7 months rest before she see's an earth again,she not 2 year old until end of march so done well.We actually dug a vixen on sunday heavy in cub so im glad to pack it in for this season,atb to everyone.

• Like 5

Sounds like your bitch is going well Fatman. I'm about finished now too Dillydog. Had my first lambing call last weekend. The farmer had put his lambs out on the first night and one disappeared. I really felt for him he was past himself with worry. Luckily we got a pregnant Vixen from bales on the same field and had a dig to my dog Cash a field over so hopefully he will lose no more.

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
  • Like 2